Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Why Does Happiness Have to Be Balanced by Sadness?

The sun kept trying to come out today, but it never really seemed to get warm. I'm not sure if the weather has anything to do with my mood the past couple of days, but I sure do wish the sun would come out and shine a little light on us all.

I'm constantly amazed how I can go from so happy and full of love for life to sad and lonely in a week. I'm tired of pretending to be happy on those days when I'm not. Is it ok to just say... I'm sad today. Please come make it better. I'd like a sign that says, "I need a hug". Well this is my sign. For the past couple of weeks I have felt such a disconnect from those around me. I'm surrounded by people all the time. I have 9 room mates and 100 classmates that I see everyday and yet I feel entirely separate from them. What do you do when you feel that sense of disconnect?

No comments:

Post a Comment